Attorneys & Insurance Companies
Coordination of non-legal matters
specifically for Attorneys and Insurance companies.
A one-stop-shop for coordinating the many tasks that burden you.
We are experienced experts in New England that provides confidential and personalized assistance
services related to estate planning or settlement related tasks.
help you expedite the process by performing a personal property inventory and related appraisals; identification,
collection, organization, and execution of critical meetings (of third party professionals and tradesmen) and preparing
property for sale. As a result, you are able settle faster.
Faster settlements + Improved Productivity
= Greater Client Satisfaction.
Inventory Services for residences and businesses:
- Room by room detailed inventory of contents (we do not inventory
stock items for businesses or warehouses)
Value, Market Value, Actual Cost Value, salvage value or combination
- Before and after damage values
of all property
- Spreadsheet format for easy
- CD ROM with all pictures and report written to strict guidelines set
by USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice)
(General Personal Property):
- Antiques, furniture, art, fine art, pottery,
- Machinery & Equipment
due to fire, flood, act of God
- Collections, memorabilia and household goods
Coordination of non-legal matters:
and management of third party professionals
- Coordination of packing, unpacking
- Coordination of estate sale
of selling house
- Estate Planning preparation & Estate Settlement assistance